Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hi people!

Hmm... As usual guess who's here? Ok anyway just a clue, I'm in NS but I'm not in OCS and I'm not in SISPEC. I eat at the canteen, have afternoon naps everyday, go home at 5, only sit in aircon rooms, and am allowed to drive my car into camp =)

Oh yes. And as siak was saying, we need some class outing! Oh shucks, but some people hard to come out lah. Anyway, err... I think every first saturday of the month, there's some performance at the Istana. You guys should go! gogogo... lol.

Ok anyway, just a brief erm... update on what's happening to me...

My job's pretty fun, I get to perform like at almost every occasion, like the Changing of Guards parade and then of course NDP and all. The marching's really fun and everything (Ok I haven't done any of these yet). Erm currently I've been tasked to prepare a piece to play to the director this week... and I "cleverly" chose some grade 8 piece - and I've never chionged the clarinet so much in my life. Ok. I just gave myself away. who cares. ya it's like... 3-4 hours a day. Being a band slacker like me, I've never played more than an hour a day in the past. argh.

So... Let's see what class outings have we had this year. We had our first one on 3rd January, at Swensens, Marina Square. Then the next was Botak Jones on 22 January, during CNY period. There was a looonng break. I think. then it was March 6 A level dinner if you call that an outing.... And... that's all our class outing! zzz!

Haha I actually miss nightcycling a lot. hmm.... Does anyone have suggestions? Siak since u want outing. You organise lah! hhehe

Actually I'm like very free now. So actually I can organise. I don't mind. Does anyone have any ideas? Like oh we can go back and play at Jurong Swimming Complex or smth. I don't know what's there in SG lah. Until my floating ski resort comes up, I guess we've gotta be contented with these few things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home